News

Server is going to be under maintenance so prepare for restarts!

Author Topic: Shaft's Staff Application  (Read 230 times)

Magical Shaft!

• View Profile
on: October 21, 2018, 01:05:26 PM
- Steam-name: Magical Shaft Of Retardedness
- In-game name: Magical Shaft Of Retardedness
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64932852
- Timezone: UTC +1

- Playtime on the server:18
- How many warnings:0
- Have you been kicked before: (y/n) n

- What can you do to improve the server population? (Minimum 100 words)  I'm a really kind person and i like to help people for most of my time if i can so i want to be able to see this server grow into something nice, something inspiring to other server creators, i want to see it bloom as a server administrator and say i helped create this, and continue to help more people, im very talkative, kind and i think i'll be able to help the server but most part i want to help with rule breakers, i dont want them to ruin the thing we already have growing, because the server is getting bigger day by day!.

- Previous experience:  I have alot of experience, there are many servers which i have been administrator upon and many servers which i have not, i wish to help your server to my outmost limit thats why im applying!

- Why should you be accepted as staff? (Minimum 100 words): I think i should be accepted because i'm very nice, i can take a joke or 2 and dont quit on something i set my mind to, thats why ill keep playing and improve myself even if i get denied, because i set my mind to play on the server and thats what im gonna do, im very talkative and i don't enjoy people who minge too much, but i dont like it, thats most part because it is super annoying taking someone to a sit and they minge too much and thats where my sturdiness comes in handy so i think i would be an asset to the staff team and as i see most of the time there are only 2 staff members online i would love to help that number rise aswell as User numbers.

- What is your strengths and what is your weaknesses?: My strength's would be my sturdiness, my friendliness, and my weaknesses would be, i honestly cant really think of anything except my dad but he passed away i dont know how i put that as a weakness.

- How Active can you be on the server?: I can be on for 7 hours in school-days and be on from about i wake up to midnight in the weekends

Additional information: Hello, my name is Viktor, my family is going through a rough time due to my dad passing away a year ago, so we've just moved and going on vacation soon, we are about ready to go but we are doing paining and stuff on our house, it's a very sensitive subject so i'd rather not get asked about it in the future, but i hope all of you whom have higher power than me to give the server the greatest people in Garry's mod and i wish the best for the server even if i get denied.

Monkey Boi

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Name: Monkey Boi

Vote: +1

Reason:

Nice, seen him on the server everyday, doesn?t get into trouble, put a lot of effort into the application so I think he will put a lot off effort into the server,
Meets the requirements.

LewisPhillips

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
Name: BigDaddy

Reason: I have seen him in the game a few times now, and he doesnt get himself into any trouble he just plays the game and has fun.
Meets the requirements also

Ze_shadow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Name: Ze shadow

Reason:
Quite annoying at first, But he's ok now
Meets the requirements
Doesn't seem to get into any drama/trouble

Camelot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 01:29:26 AM
Denied due to we already have enough staff. Application wil be open when we have higher playercount, then you wil be able to re-apply