News

Server is going to be under maintenance so prepare for restarts!

Author Topic: Octogun's staff application  (Read 162 times)

octogun

• View Profile
on: October 22, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
- Steam-name: octogun
- In-game name: octogun
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90713332
- Timezone: EET +2

- Playtime on the server: 4d 10h
- How many warnings: 1
- Have you been kicked before: (y/n) no

- What can you do to improve the server population? (Minimum 100 words):  I can try creating videos on the server, but I'm not really that popular so my videos barely get any views. I could tell my discord friends that have gmod to go on CardinalRP and check it out. If the YouTube and Discord thing works out then I will continue recording and telling my friends to come on the server. I would ban, warn or kick the player depending on how serious the problem is. Banning, warning or kicking the player may teach them a lesson and may increase the server population, so more people in the server and more people to deal with.

- Previous experience: I have some little experience as staff. Not much just a little.

- Why should you be accepted as staff? (Minimum 100 words): I would try to increase the player population on the server, I would ban people that rdm, prop block, propclimb, disrespect staff and so on. These people deserve the punishment they deserve. I will not allow a player to ruin my whole day just because he was acting stupid. I would take care of these minges. I will try to make the server better by recording on the server, telling everyone to join the server so we could have a more populated and fun time! If someone needed help I would help in any way I can, if I can't help then I will apologize to the person and try getting a higher staff if needed. I will NOT abuse my powers.

- What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?: Strengths: Got a mic, mostly active, hard to trick.
Weaknesses: Okay at sits, not a quick thinker.

- How Active can you be on the server?: School is a problem, so about 3-10 hours.

- Additional information: Nothing else other than good luck to me. :3
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 09:09:12 PM by octogun »

Ze_shadow

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
Name: Ze Shadow
Vote -1
Reason:
Quite annoying at times
Isn't very active on the server
Gets in the way alot

Camelot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
Denied due to we already have enough staff. Application wil be open when we have higher playercount, then you wil be able to re-apply