News

Server is going to be under maintenance so prepare for restarts!

Author Topic: Englundz Staff aplication  (Read 139 times)

Englundz

• View Profile
on: October 23, 2018, 04:28:49 PM
Englundz Aplication

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 questions and answer 1

- Steam-name: Englundz
- In-game name: Englundz
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52719462
- Timezone: Stockholm/G?teborg
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2 questions and  answer 2

- Playtime on the server: i  have 2 days and 20 hours +
- How many warnings: 1 or 0
- Have you been kicked before: (y/n)no i have not
3 questions and  answer 3

- What can you do to improve the server population? i could advertise it to my friends who does still play gmod  and i could also maybe record
videos for it for YouTube. and also advertise the server on discord servers.

I also to help out the server As An Admin i would take care of rule breakers spectating people or helping people who calls for admin/mod support i would also taken as an example

if someone rdm a player i would take them to a sit and ask why he killed him whats the reason behind it the same with if someone Rdm,propkill,rda,rdz (zues) if someone for example

prop climbed i would ask them to stop doing it if they does not listen i would warn them for ignoring staff The same with if someone mic spammed for no reason i would tell them to

stop mic spamming if they does not listen to it i would mute them for about 60 seconds if they continued after that i would mute them for an hour the same with gag if needed to.

4 questions and answer 4

- Previous experience:
 i have been admin on 2 Communities a server on cs go where i was about over a year and a gmod halo rp server to i was admin there for about a month or two

5 questions and answer 5

- Why should you be accepted as staff? (Minimum 100 words): I have previous experience of being an admin and also know how it can be being an admin i also know most of the commands from being previously admin. And i take being an admin really serious as it should be taken serious. i also love helping people  and i like taking care of rule breaker.

(Also check question/answer 3 there will be more there for this question ^-^
6 questions and answer 6

- What is your strengths and what is your weaknesses?:

weakness: is probably my grammar and spelling

strength:  pretty good at talking English and i have a working mic to.
7 questions and answer 7
- How Active can you be on the server?:
well i go to school at 7 a clock in the morning (swedish time) and leave school at 13:30/13:40 at is home about 14: 30 but i sometimes go home earlier..
so i can be quiet active.
8 questions and answer 8

Additional information:
I love the server even if i get angry times to times...but who does't? and also i try to be happy and if i get to angry or really pissed of
i normally leave to cool down and come back half an hour or so later

Monkey Boi

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
Please get 100 words on the marked questions :D

Ze_shadow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
Name: Ze shadow
Vote +1
Reason:
Very friendly guy
Very helpful
Likes to talk to people and engage with others
Meets the requirements

Good luck!

Englundz

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
Please get 100 words on the marked questions :D
camelot said i did not need to

Camelot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 01:27:38 AM
Denied due to we already have enough staff. Application wil be open when we have higher playercount, then you wil be able to re-apply