News

Server is going to be under maintenance so prepare for restarts!

Author Topic: Staff application  (Read 89 times)

JarryTheMan

• View Profile
on: October 26, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
Format
- Steam-name: JarryTheMan
- In-game name:JarryTheMan
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:241111825
- Timezone: Idk

- Playtime on the server:almost 1 hour!
- How many warnings: 0
- Have you been kicked before: (y/n) No
- Do you have a working mic (y/n) Yes

- What wil you bring to the server as staff (Minimum 100 words): I will get some players on the server and i will help other player's if they need help i will play alot on the server! and if i get board i will find something to do!

- Previous experience: Yea on some other servers

- Why should you be accepted as staff? (Minimum 100 words): Becouse i will love to be staff and help other players and i can take sits if there is only me if i am gonna get staff on the server,

- What would you do if a player did rdm someone: I would look in logs and if he did killed that guy i will ask him why he killed him! and he don't have a good excuse i will jail him

If a staff abuse his/her powers, what would you do if you saw it?: I whould record it and show it to a higher rank

- Who is the owner, manager and admin on CardinalRP: The owner is: camelot The Manager is: Idk The admin is:Monkey Boi

- What is your strengths and what is your weaknesses?: My strengths is i am good to take sits and i dont talk shit to them my weakness is yea idk really

- How Active can you be on the server?: ALOT!

Additional information: I am a good boy who don't abuse rank

Camelot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 01:28:35 AM
Denied due to we already have enough staff. Application wil be open when we have higher playercount, then you wil be able to re-apply