News

Server is going to be under maintenance so prepare for restarts!

Author Topic: Caz's Staff Application  (Read 125 times)

Caz

• View Profile
on: October 30, 2018, 01:08:03 AM
- Steam-name:Caz
- In-game name:Caz
- Steam ID:76561198331611643
- Timezone: EST

- Playtime on the server: 13 hours
- How many warnings: 0
- Have you been kicked before: No
- Do you have a working mic: No

- What will you bring to the server as staff: Well When I or rather if I become a staff member I'd like to when the server gets a larger population of players. I Really don't like people that hack/Cheat and the only thing I can really do is report which in some cases - not on this server though - I've seen some admins be biased towards their friends, and in that case I was kicked and warned. I'd also like to see how being an moderator. 

- Previous experience:  None Really (I hope this doesn't change your view on me. )

- Why should you be accepted as staff? (Minimum 100 words): Although I may not be able to be on as much as other, but I hope when I'm on I can make sure any/and all problems or issues can be resolved peacefully.

- What would you do if a player did rdm someone; see the circumstances and if it was an accidental or purposeful.

If a staff abuse his/her powers, what would you do if you saw it? Report it to the head admin or Founder.

- Who is the owner, manager and admin on CardinalRP; our lord and savior Camelot.

- What is your strengths and what is your weaknesses?: I'm really towards non bias (in sits), and I don't like getting on people's "Bad Sides".

- How Active can you be on the server?: i least an hour a day.

Additional information: I currently in school so being on time will be limited, but I really enjoy Garry's Mod and play it when I can.

Camelot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 05:56:59 AM
Name: Camelot
Vote: -1
Reason:

- You do need 18 hours in-game.
- You did not have 100 word on the marked question.
- Not very good gramma
- You did not answer on who is the manager and who is the admin on the marked question.

Monkey Boi

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
Name: Monkey Boi
Reason:

You don't have 18+ hours.

You didn't get 100 words on the marked question.

You didn't get the correct answer on who is manager and who is admin

Doesn't meet requirements

Good Luck!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 03:27:44 PM by Monkey Boi »

Jmlowder

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Name: JL
Reason:
Less than 100 words in required sections. not 18 hours. I haven't seen you on in awhile.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 05:22:55 PM by Jmlowder »